Hut to Hut mountain biking trips
Are you looking for an experience that allows you to disconnect from city life and reconnect to nature?
- Experience Canada’s renowned parks and mountain biking trails
- Get away from the city and recharge in true wilderness
- Reconnect with nature, yourself and your family
- Gain a fresh perspective on life and nature
- Participate in a sustainable mountain biking experience
- Support ongoing conservation work in the South Chilcotin Mountains
- Experience 2 – 7 days mountain biking, riding between mountain cabins
On our mountain bike trip, arrive at the ranch and enjoy lunch in our historic lodge. Then prepare your bike, take a short ride to prepare for tomorrow and review the trip itinerary with your guides.
Early next morning ride out to camp. Scout for wildlife at prime spots along the way. Arrive at camp where your food and gear have been brought by pack horse, cook dinner over the campfire and enjoy the night in your wall tent, allowing you to stay close to nature throughout the trip.
The next morning ride on to the next camp and learn more about the flora and fauna. Record every animal you see in our wildlife sightings form to contribute to habitat and population management. Remove invasive species and collect data along the way such as grizzly hair from rub trees for DNA analysis. Ride into the next camp for dinner. Each day of your trip sleep in a different camp, exploring new areas.
On the final day, pack up camp one last time and ride back to the ranch, looking for wildlife and tracks along the way.
3 Steps to your unforgettable adventure
Talk with one of our mentor guides
You'll discuss the details & goals of your adventure
enjoy your wilderness adventure with us!
Leave the chaos of city life behind as you reconnect with nature and yourself
5 Benefits of Nature that You Need now!