Ranch based Mountain Hiking Tours
All this wilderness right at your doorstep.
Join us for a wilderness adventure where you can explore these awe-inspiring BC hiking trails at your own pace.
Experience a hiking adventure where the wonders of the wilderness are right at your doorstep. Throughout our guest ranch hiking tours, you get to enjoy magnificent wilderness hiking each day before returning to our ranch for a hearty meal and warm bed in the evening. All of the guided outdoor hiking from our ranch abounds with stunning mountain views and the kind of solitude that can only be found in nature.
Mountain trails through ancient forests. Glacier-fed streams that glimmer in the mid-day sun. Panoramic views of snow-capped mountains. Experience the kind of wilderness you’ve been dreaming about during our Guest Ranch Hiking Tours. Whether you’re beginners who enjoy more relaxed walking holidays, or experts at outdoor hiking who want a heart-pumping trek, there are trails suited to your individual abilities.
Wilderness hiking in the heart of the mountains...
Nestled amidst the beauty of the South Chilcotin Mountains, our guest ranch provides the perfect home base for you enjoy pristine wilderness hiking along our surrounding BC hiking trails. And even though all of these trails are right in our own backyard, their accessibility does not diminish their quality. The outdoor hiking surrounding our ranch has all the beauty, tranquility, and splendor of pure wilderness.
Hiking tours that take you back to nature...
Panoramic views of valleys, mountains, and glacial lakes. Delicate wildflowers blooming along the trail. From the majestic to the minute, every aspect of our wilderness hiking brings your closer to nature. In these all inclusive vacations, we provide trained wilderness guides to lead you through the twists and turns of each trail. That means you can freely enjoy the overwhelming beauty that surrounds you, instead of worrying about how to get home.
And that’s what outdoor hiking should be: a chance for you to fully savor every nuance of this awe-inspiring wilderness. We invite you to join us on our hiking tours and experience what it feels like to get back to nature.
- Breathtaking views of dramatic landscapes and mountain
- Trek through diverse wilderness landscapes, teeming with wildlife
- Relish new wilderness experiences and mountain trails every day
- Enjoy quiet mountain paths that weave through dense forests and along steely blue rivers
- Hike historic trails and follow in the footsteps of pioneers, explorers, and gold miners
- Early morning departure from Vancouver aboard the Chilcotin Express Shuttle
- Midday arrival and lunch at the ranch
- Pick your afternoon adventure: hike to a lookout with sweeping views of the valley below, swim through the crystal waters of our mountain lakes, or try your hand at ranch activities
- Dinner at the ranch
- Overnight in ranch accommodations
Day 2 and 3
- Breakfast at the ranch before we head out for the day
- Hike along wooded trails and glacier-fed rivers
- Climb to stunning outlooks with panoramic views of mountain ranges and wide open valleys
- Enjoy a pre-packed lunch in the fresh mountain air
- Keep your camera ready for wildlife sightings as we continue our hike
- Return to the ranch for dinner
- Relax around the fireplace or marvel at nature’s starry skies
- Overnight in ranch accommodations
- Leisurely breakfast at the ranch
- Head out for our last hike
- Explore historic trails and see the wild landscapes that greeted adventurers in centuries past
- Watch for the mountain’s modern day inhabitants, which include bald eagles, mule deer, and black bears
- Return to the ranch for lunch and pack up
- Depart to Vancouver, Surrey, arriving in the evening
**Please Note: Our trips are subject to the unpredictable weather and terrain conditions that come with a mountainous environment. And while we do our best to stick to the itinerary, there are times when the current conditions and needs of the group require us to adjust schedules, campsites, etc. This is part of any true wilderness experience, however, and we are well equipped to adapt the adventure to changing conditions.
ENQUIRY & BOOKING
For more information and booking fill in this form and we’ll get back to you.